| Initial Third&Fourth Week |



After past tutorials, it was suggested that the colour blocking was a strong aspect of my work, however I should be less literal with the objects within the digital prints. Therefore I tried taking the same qualities into Photoshop and creating them digitally. However, I really didn’t like how the colours were coming across. As shown below, The colours were lacking the vibrancy, which they had previously in the photographic digital prints.


Digital Print Sample| Testing Colour Blocking 

Digital Print| Testing Colour Blocking 


If I am going to work any further with colour blocking then I intend to use sheets of coloured paper and use the photography studio so the qualities are retained. I also enlarged the embossing to A3 and tested this with the geometric shapes and this was effective, however I don’t think I will carry on with this idea. I want to move away from fabric as I have been getting confused about what context my fabric should be for. Instead of being for interiors it was suggested within tutorial it is much more suited to a fashion context.  

Comments

Popular Posts