|Laser Tran- Workshop|

During this session I learnt how to print onto wood!!
I was so excited and full of ideas after leaving this session as it is something I have been wanting to experiment with and add to my processes for a long time.
I learnt two different ways of doing the transfers and tested them out in the session. Lazertran water slide technique which uses turpentine as a process and iron on image transfer papers.

Turpentine Solution

Using Turpentine Solution On Ceramics




Using Heat Transfer Paper On Wood
I then went and tested onto wood using Heat transfer paper with the heat press and this outcome of this was great! I worked back into the image which I took in the photo studio, trying different colour levels to test what each colour would come out like. The outcome was faded and the problem with pastel colours being very pale already is then where I take this to get the outcomes I ideally want. I can’t wait to take this technique further and apply to my laser samples. 

Comments

Popular Posts